Pietra Nobile Modern luxury at its finest!
CH-8810 Horgen, Ebnetstrasse
Price upon request
Absolute rarity in Horgen! Martinuzzi Interiors proudly presents their project Pietra Nobile. Fully renovated and completed in 2019, this property boasts 300 sqm of well thought out, luxurious living space with well-kept garden areas and a 63 sqm roof top terrace (partly covered) with stunning panoramic views over Lake Zürich. The many, cleverly hidden features are as fashionable as they are practical and the furnishings which are included in the sales price, complete this truly magnificent offering.
Firmly built in 2003, this property feels like it could have been constructed just yesterday. Round, nautical looking windows on the upper floors give this well established, family complex an aura of timeless appeal.
Geothermal heating results in low heating costs!
Lower ground floor
Natural light comes through the cleverly designed Helios (Greek God of the Sun) system windows, which gives the guest bedroom and spa area an array of natural light and fresh air. Accessed directly from the garage enterance, where a wide hallway allows for an extra wardrobe and opens up to;
- The cosy guestroom, fitted out with an elegant carpet, wall paper and a large wardrobe with built in safe
- A utility/technical room with; Air temperature regulator, water purifier, laundry shoot, waste disposal through the built in vacuum, Minergie and further technical appliances (WI-Fi, security and the built-in Bang & Olufsen sound system, which can be heard and controlled throughout the house)
On this floor you will also find:
- The dry bunker, which can be used as additional storage space, has ideal temperatures for storing wine and is kitted out with an additional freezer
- The spa area (with natural light) has a built-in whirlpool, large Finnish sauna, relax area combined with fitness, a large shower with crocodile effect and a toilet and sink
This is the designated bedroom area, with three of the four bedrooms being on this level. All of the three bedrooms have direct access to the large garden area, facing Lake Zurich. Illuminated by lots of natural light, the ground floor entails:
- Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom in black marble (large shower, bathtub, laundry shoot, Geberit WC, extra floor heating)
- 2 children's bedrooms, with adjoining door, built-in bookshelves and closet
- Kids bathroom in grey marble with a spacious shower, Geberit WC & extra floor heating
Upper ground floor
The upper ground floor is undoubtedly the bel étage of this four story property! Upon entering the foyer (main entrance) of the property, one is overcome by the sensation of all puzzle pieces working magically with one another. The combination of neutral colours in the wall paper (imported from Paris & silicon free) with the cast floor (easy to clean and good for entertaining) and the custom built furniture add to the magical feeling. The bel étage entails:
- Entry: Elegant and welcoming foyer with a built-in glass wardrobe and guest toilet
- Wall paper coverings. Security system display with visual of the outside camera. Black marble guest toilet, Cini & Nils spot lights, built-in B&O sound system
- Large living area with unobstructed panoramic views of the Lake Zürich, wood chemine with built-in Flatscreen TV behind a fume mirror
- Elegant open plan kitchen which includes: a large cooking central island of 4.8m2, with teppanyaki grill and an additional pull out dining table for buffet. Gaggenau oven and steamer, Cave wine fridge, pull out iron cutting board, pantry area for storing with temperature thermostat
- Outside: The spacious garden shed offers space the storage of gardening tools while the garden area offers the perfect spot for outdoor dining
From the top floor of this incredible property, unobstructed panoramic views from Zürich to Rapperswil, can be thoroughly enjoyed. This top floor entails:
- A fully equipped office (WI-FI 600/internet speed Cablecom, printer) with incredible views over the alps and the lake with morning light
- Rooftop terrace (63 sqm) partially covered, with lounge, dining area and outdoor grill (possibility to add a whirlpool)
- Kitchenette/bar with fridge and freezer
- Bang and Olufsen sound system both indoors & outdoors
- Outdoor lighting and DEDON furniture
- Extra garden door
- LED spotlights with motion sensors
- Water fountain
- Automated grass cutter
- Bang & Olfuson sound system
- König gas grill
- Dedon Lounge
- Family orientated community
- Low taxes
- Incredible views
- Great train and highway connections
- Property comes completly furnished as most of the items were custom built for the space they have been allocated
- Designed by the award winning interior designers Martinuzzi Interiors Ltd (www.Martinuzzi.ch)
○ Shopping street
○ Post office
○ Railway station
○ Bus stop
○ Highway entrance/exit
○ Primary school
○ Secondary school
○ International schools
○ Sports centre
○ Hiking trails
○ Concert hall
○ Religious monuments
○ Rooftop terrace
○ Noise barrier
○ Underground car park
○ Open kitchen
○ Guests lavatory
○ Separated lavatory
○ Fitness room
○ Built-in closet
○ Double glazing
○ With front and rear view
○ Fitted kitchen
○ Furnished kitchen
○ Kitchen island
○ Induction cooker
○ Warming drawer
○ Washing machine
○ Optic fiber
○ Internet connection
○ Electric blind
○ Oversee camera
○ Home automation
○ Parquet floor
○ Cast floor
○ With extension possibility
○ All day
○ Nice view
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Number of toilets
~ 300 sqm
Surface of parcel
~ 440 sqm
Year of construction
Year of restoration
Number of parkings
The energy label is the result of an evaluation of the global energy performance (energy consumption and energy source) and of the performance of the building envelope.
Located on a very quite road, in a 30 km/h zone, Pietra Nobile is embedded in this family oriented neighborhood. Convenient access to the highway, train station, supermarkets and the International Schools is a given. Built on a slop, the property's stunning panoramic view of the Lake is unobstructed and guaranteed!
The lakeside district of Horgen is based in the canton of Zürich. It offers great connections to downtown Zürich, the airport and the many International Schools based close by.
The villa is surrounded by an impressive natural green oasis, which provides shade and privacy in this friendly and family orientated neighborhood.
The main entrance on the upper ground level is accessed from the beautiful garden area with trees and a water fountain. The glas pergola, with built in sensor spots and a security camera provides light and protection to the entrance area of the Villa.
A second entrance, accessed through the underground garage with 3 parking spots, is equally protected and allows direct access to the second floor of the property.
Additionally, there are 6 visitors outdoor parking spaces.
Coop Supermarkt Horgen Waldegg, where you can find cash machines and a pharmacy, is less than 2.0 km away.
The nearest gas station is 3.2 km away.
The train station Horgen Oberdorf is only a 5 minute walk (650 m) away from the property, from there it is only a 22 minute train ride to Zürich Main Station and a 37 minute train ride to the airport.
The sporting center Waldegg with tennis courts, football pitches and an athletics field is only 1.5 km away, this is also where you can find the highly regarded Japanese Restaurant Makoto.
Wildnispark Zürich Sihlwald is clearly visible from the property and is the perfect spot to go for a walk.
Sportbad Käpfnach for swimming by/in the Lake Zürich is also within walking distance (2.5 km).
|Public transports||350 m||5 min.||5 min.||1 min.|
|Primary school||410 m||9 min.||9 min.||4 min.|
|High school||410 m||9 min.||9 min.||4 min.|
|Stores||1.9 km||15 min.||15 min.||4 min.|