The master bedroom with adjoining dressing room and bathroom is located on the entrance and thus the upper floor of the villa. Two further rooms each with access to a bathroom and the gallery with a view of the living and dining area round off the floor.
The villa has large, open rooms with a ceiling height of up to 5.20 meters and high window fronts, which transfer the surroundings and the view into the house. It is also good to know that your view cannot be obstructed, as the villa borders on the agricultural zone.
In winter, the fireplace, which is integrated into the living area, ensures maximum comfort. The adjoining wine cellar or natural cellar offers space for delicious tastings and exudes a special warmth through the old, original wooden door from Ticino.
There is also a wellness area for relaxing moments. This has a fitness zone, a bio sauna (including a Finnish sauna and steam bath) from Küng and a walk-in snail shower. In addition, there is also a bathtub for two, a toilet and a washbasin, so you won't miss anything.
On the same level as the wellness area there is a guest studio with a kitchenette and bathroom. The villa is surrounded by cozy niches on the terrace or in the garden and offers a wonderful view of the landscape and the Alps from every seat.
The exclusive villa was designed according to the Feng Shui concept and "East meets West" and is in perfect condition thanks to ongoing maintenance. This great object is particularly distinguished by:
- Best residential area in Oberwil-Lieli (quiet, sunbathing, view, directly adjacent to the LW zone)
- Land area 655 sqm
- Extra-high living and dining area and a high-quality kitchen
- A wine cellar integrated into the living room
- Light-flooded master area with separate dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms + open gallery area on the upper floor
- Generous wellness area with Küng sauna
- Guest studio with its own kitchenette and bathroom
- Very good condition; ready to move in immediately
- Modern building services with geothermal heating, decalcification system and two hot water boilers
- BUS system
- Various seats, partly covered / separate equipment room in the outside area
- Separate double garage + various parking spaces in front of the house
- Quiet location at the end of Quartierstrasse