Located in the most exclusive area of the Zürichberg known as the "golden triangle" this magnificent Villa was built on an impressive 2'884 sqm corner-lot.
This charming, classical villa, built in the style of a country house, was constructed in 1961 and has a total of 339 sqm of living space, which includes 2 separate rooms for staff accommodation, a double garage and a very large & private garden with outdoor pool.
The generous garden gives the impression of a Fairy-tale Wonderland and boasts incredible landscaping work with an abundance of mature trees and plants providing the necessary inspiration and strength for everyone on the premises. As a result of being on the west slope of the Zürichberg, the property enjoys plenty of sunshine and privacy, due to its position on the hillside and the vast vegetation growing on the plot.
Construction zone and exploitation reserves:
The property is located within the "residential zone" W2bII, where the quote for residential building is at least 90%.
The building regulations of the City of Zurich allow the construction of two full floors as well as an attic-floor and basement.
The basic dimensions are as follows:
- Maximum of 40% utilization rate and maximum 22% plot ratio
- Maximum build of 2 full floors, excluding 1 creditable basement and 1 creditable attic
- Maximum of 8.50m building height and minimum 5.0m basic property boundary distance.
The utilization rate of 40% enables the realization of a creditable floor area of 1154 sqm - after deducting the realized area of approx. 330m2, the realizable floor area is approx. 824 sqm.
The plot is divided up as follows:
- 808 sqm of consumed / built-up plot area
- 2'076 sqm exploitation reserve
- Best location
- Villa area with highest privacy
- large plot with big reserve
- Swimming pool